ZThemes

JESTER-NENE

> 28 years olds {USA}
> Single Mom {Photographer}
> OUAT {Hooked Queen}
> Days {CARBO}
> Bones {Booth/Brennan}
> Sleepy Hollow {IchTrina}
> Lana Parrilla
> Crystal Chappell

I love to Create Videos {Photoshop}
I love the LA DODGERS! #BleedBlue
I am a nerd {Comics | Fantasy}
I am a Follower of Jesus Christ
#DoNotJudgeOthers
#ForTheLordSoLovedTheWorld

<3 <3 <3

    I just unlocked the Hotel Hell Season 2 Premiere sticker on tvtag



    
    
        809 others have also unlocked the Hotel Hell Season 2 Premiere sticker on tvtag
    
    



    Thanks for tuning in to the season 2 premiere of Hotel Hell tonight! Share this one proudly. It&#8217;s from our friends at FOX.

I just unlocked the Hotel Hell Season 2 Premiere sticker on tvtag

809 others have also unlocked the Hotel Hell Season 2 Premiere sticker on tvtag

Thanks for tuning in to the season 2 premiere of Hotel Hell tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at FOX.

posted Jul.21.14 + 0 notes + reblog

    I just unlocked the MasterChef: Top 13 Compete sticker on tvtag



    
    
        950 others have also unlocked the MasterChef: Top 13 Compete sticker on tvtag
    
    



    You&#8217;re watching the top 13 compete. Thanks for tuning in to MasterChef tonight! Share this one proudly. It&#8217;s from our friends at FOX.

I just unlocked the MasterChef: Top 13 Compete sticker on tvtag

950 others have also unlocked the MasterChef: Top 13 Compete sticker on tvtag

You’re watching the top 13 compete. Thanks for tuning in to MasterChef tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at FOX.

posted Jul.21.14 + 0 notes + reblog

Neal Cassidy/Baelfire Appreciation Week

frankenmoonmoon:

swanfireheart:

Neal Cassidy/Baelfire Appreciation Week

image

What: This is a celebration of this beloved character! You can make gifs, videos, fics, gif-sets, fanart (digitally edited, hand drawn, knitted, beaded, etc), fanmixes, whatever you want pertaining to Neal and the theme(s)!

When: September 22nd,…

I wanna try and do this…Because I love this guy. He’s a teddy bear and his character’s angst makes me cry…

frankenmoonmoon:

barbie-shoes:

Ya don’t say…

What????? You mean there are things happening in the show now that weren’t planned from the beginning? Waht???? AND THAT THE ONLY THING THAT HAS STAYED THE SAME IS EMMA MEETING REGINA??? WAHT? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT??????
"Some things have changed radically."
things have changed radically.
have changed radically.
changed radically.
radically.
And I have an idea of what those “radical” changes are, because the writing around them is sooooo off par with the sheer brilliance of Season 1.

frankenmoonmoon:

barbie-shoes:

Ya don’t say…

What????? You mean there are things happening in the show now that weren’t planned from the beginning? Waht???? AND THAT THE ONLY THING THAT HAS STAYED THE SAME IS EMMA MEETING REGINA??? WAHT? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT??????

"Some things have changed radically."

things have changed radically.

have changed radically.

changed radically.

radically.

And I have an idea of what those “radical” changes are, because the writing around them is sooooo off par with the sheer brilliance of Season 1.

like you, it makes no sense…and like you, it feels right.

(Source: seeleybooth)

lana-ny:

tvshowscouples:

Reblog if you love Neal Cassidy

Love him? Adore him!


Miss him

lana-ny:

tvshowscouples:

Reblog if you love Neal Cassidy

Love him? Adore him!

Miss him

onceandfuturekiki:

anonymousnerdgirl:

mystical-flute:

ouatpetpeeves:

"To everyone who says CS is rape culture. It IS, but please, shut the fucking fuck up you fuck faced fuckers. The more YOU nag over it being rape culture, the MORE CSers enjoy it. It’s like with bullies - they only do it to evoke a reaction from you. So, if YOU shut the fucking fuck up about fucking CS you fucking fuck faced fuckers, then maybe the fucking fuck faced fuckers who support fucking CS would shut the fucking fuck up too? CSers - your ship IS wrong, no matter what you say. Ok? Fuckers."

No! We are NOT going to keep silent about this! This is fucking wrong and we have EVERY RIGHT to want this BULLSHIT SHIP to end! A&amp;E need to see how much harm they are doing by allowing this ship to go on.

Keeping quiet about rape culture is part of rape culture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We’re not making noise because of the shippers. They can ship whatever shitty thing they want if it makes them happy. Let them plug their ears and stomp their feet as they ignore the facts. (and for what it’s worth, they wouldn’t be so mad about the whole thing if it was just some bullshit that was made up because of ridiculous shipping reasons. They get so mad about it because it’s true and they can’t prove otherwise.) We make noise to bring attention to very serious issue of rape culture and the way media endorses it. Because it’s a dangerous thing, and the more noise that’s made, the more people who recognize the proble,. And if even one person recognizes the problem because of people making noise, then it’s worth it.

The intelligence of the original post clearly doesn&#8217;t go pass the letter F&#8230; Immature and sad&#8230;

onceandfuturekiki:

anonymousnerdgirl:

mystical-flute:

ouatpetpeeves:

"To everyone who says CS is rape culture. It IS, but please, shut the fucking fuck up you fuck faced fuckers. The more YOU nag over it being rape culture, the MORE CSers enjoy it. It’s like with bullies - they only do it to evoke a reaction from you. So, if YOU shut the fucking fuck up about fucking CS you fucking fuck faced fuckers, then maybe the fucking fuck faced fuckers who support fucking CS would shut the fucking fuck up too? CSers - your ship IS wrong, no matter what you say. Ok? Fuckers."

No! We are NOT going to keep silent about this! This is fucking wrong and we have EVERY RIGHT to want this BULLSHIT SHIP to end! A&E need to see how much harm they are doing by allowing this ship to go on.

Keeping quiet about rape culture is part of rape culture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We’re not making noise because of the shippers. They can ship whatever shitty thing they want if it makes them happy. Let them plug their ears and stomp their feet as they ignore the facts. (and for what it’s worth, they wouldn’t be so mad about the whole thing if it was just some bullshit that was made up because of ridiculous shipping reasons. They get so mad about it because it’s true and they can’t prove otherwise.) We make noise to bring attention to very serious issue of rape culture and the way media endorses it. Because it’s a dangerous thing, and the more noise that’s made, the more people who recognize the proble,. And if even one person recognizes the problem because of people making noise, then it’s worth it.

The intelligence of the original post clearly doesn’t go pass the letter F… Immature and sad…

(Source: )

bekksrich:

You’re not exempt from life’s little cruelties, just because you fell in love.

Character Profile

Temperance Brennan requested by sirseeley

(Source: boothcastellano)


x

x

(Source: temperances)

afresherowtlook:

Trust.

(Source: wenchyfloozymoo)

frankenmoonmoon:

euphoriapotion:

Henry, I know we haven’t had much of a chance to be a family. Not yet. Just, I want you to know that you have a dad now. Now and for forever. I’ll never leave you, okay buddy?

*sobs uncontrollably*

villainandhero:

I have been laughing at this picture for the last five minutes.

Belle: *sigh* this is like in the romantic movies. I’m coming Rumple!Neal: I have no idea what’s going on but I’m running anywayRegina: OUT OF THE WAY BITCHES MY PEOPLE HENRY NEEDS MEEmma: holy f she’s fast how did my parents winGranny: I’m not sure why I’m in this scene where is Ruby she should be here



I miss Neal

villainandhero:

I have been laughing at this picture for the last five minutes.

Belle: *sigh* this is like in the romantic movies. I’m coming Rumple!
Neal: I have no idea what’s going on but I’m running anyway
Regina: OUT OF THE WAY BITCHES MY PEOPLE HENRY NEEDS ME
Emma: holy f she’s fast how did my parents win
Granny: I’m not sure why I’m in this scene where is Ruby she should be here

I miss Neal

ouatpetpeeves:

"I’m anti Swan Queen because Regina tried to kill Emma and separated her from her family. I’m anti Captain Swan because Hook tried to kill Emma and locked her up so she would have died without ever seeing her son or father again. I ship Emma/a good person (of whatever gender/sexuality) who never tried to kill her. I’d prefer happily single Emma. But apparently I must be a bitter rival shipper, a rabid homophobe, or both, just because I’m seriously creeped out by attempted-murderer/victim ships."

ouatpetpeeves:

"I’m anti Swan Queen because Regina tried to kill Emma and separated her from her family. I’m anti Captain Swan because Hook tried to kill Emma and locked her up so she would have died without ever seeing her son or father again. I ship Emma/a good person (of whatever gender/sexuality) who never tried to kill her. I’d prefer happily single Emma. But apparently I must be a bitter rival shipper, a rabid homophobe, or both, just because I’m seriously creeped out by attempted-murderer/victim ships."

(Source: )